Take Action with NextAid Today!
10 Ways to Do Something Good
Doing good to support NextAid is easy. See how many good deeds you can check off of this list:
- Make direct donation. Bonus points for setting up a monthly recurring donation!
- Buy a holiday eCard for your friends, family, or co-workers
- Add the We-Care.com widget so that NextAid receives a donation from your online holiday purchases.
- Recruit at least 20 of your Facebook friends to NextAid’s page. Ask them to sign up for our e-newsletter and follow our tweets as well!
- Have a consumer-free holiday by asking your friends and family to make a gift donation instead of buying you stuff.
- Having a party? Whether it’s 10 people or 100, make it a NextAid fundraiser by suggesting your guests make a $10 or $20 donation. We’ll send a DIY fundraising kit.
- Find out if your company matches charitable donations. What a great way to multiply your support for NextAid! We’d also love a personal introduction to your company’s CSR or philanthropy department.
- Attend one of our World AIDS Day events… and bring a few friends! Not in one of the 10 cities hosting parties? Promote it to your friends who are there.
- Join our World AIDS Day Twitter campaign. Just donate $10 and spread the word virally!
Do Good Contest
Did a lot of good? Send us an email by December 31, 2010 at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us which items you checked off this list. Do-gooders will be entered to win an awesome prize pack donated by your favorite NextAid artists.
Other Ways to Support All Year Long
- Secure online donations can be made through our Donate Now page.
- Setting up a monthly or quarterly recurring donation is an easy way to support us throughout the year and manage your budget.
- Consider giving a gift donation in honor of or in memory of someone special. Our donate page makes the acknowledgement process easy.
- While we appreciate donations of all kinds, we prefer that donations of $1,000 or more be made by check or wire transfer to minimize processing fees.
Spread the Word
Sign up for our newsletter
Join our Facebook Group Page
Facebook Fan Page
Facebook Cause Page
Follow us on Twitter
- Add a banner http://www.nextaid.org/downloadpage.htm to your website, blog, or social media pages.
- Send a blast to your email list with a personalized statement of support for NextAid.
- Share why you support NextAid in your Facebook and Twitter updates.
- Retweet our posts, “like” and comment on our Facebook updates, and “share” our posts so they reach even more people.
- When you make a donation, go viral and challenge your friends to match your gift.
Party with a Purpose
You can make a big impact by organizing a special benefit event for NextAid. Or simply link up NextAid with a party you are already promoting. Click here to propose your event and to check out our online promoter’s toolkit complete with templates, banners, and guidelines to help make your fundraising event a success!
Host a house party for NextAid with 10 your closest friends or invite everyone you know! This is a great way to share NextAid’s work in a comfortable, low pressure setting. Give us some advance notice and we will support you in every way we can. Just send us some info about your event and we’ll send you a party tool kit with photos, publicity materials, talking points, and donation cards. All you have to do is put out the materials, tell your friends why you support our work, and send us the collected donations!
Birthdays, Bar or Bat Mitzvahs, Weddings, Holidays:
Use your next special event as a way to provide support for children in Africa. NextAid is happy to work with you on a custom acknowledgement or promotional material for your event. Ask for donations in lieu of gifts, provide a donation in honor of your guests or clients in lieu of corporate gifts, holiday cards, or party favors. Create a ‘Birthday Wish” with donations to NextAid on our Facebook Causes page.
Volunteers and Interns
If you are interested in joining NextAid’s growing number of volunteers, we always need dedicated folks around the nation to help with tabling at events, doing internet research, fundraising, graphic design, marketing, social media promotion, etc. Undergraduate and graduate student interns are also welcome. Please email email@example.com.
Shop and Search with a Purpose
One of the easiest ways to support NextAid without taking your additional time or money is to use our "charity mall” - WeCare.com. Make your "already-going-to-be-purchased" travel, music, books, office supplies, and so much more, through nextaid.we-care.com and NextAid can benefit! Every time you make a purchase from one of We-Care.com's 1200 stores, you will be making a difference, without even realizing it. There is no additional cost to you! Please take a few moments to download the plug-in at nextaid.we-care.com and then you can continue your online business normally without having to remember to go back through our shopping site. Tell your friends and share on your social media posts. It’s so easy!
Register NextAid as your preferred non-profit on Good Search http://www.goodsearch.com/ and we will receive a penny for every search you perform through the Good Search browser.